Monday, December 20, 2004

What I've been doing the past couple days part 1

I've been too busy running around doing things. So I guess I'll do a couple entries, to cover everything. LOL

Saturday I honestly do not remember what I did during the day. I know I slept till almost 11:00 and was lazy after I got up for a bit. Oh I remember... I got a review book e-mailed to me so I had to transfer all the e-mailed chapters in to a word document and save the whole book. Then, since I didn't want to use all Mom and Dad's paper and printer ink, I took it up to Kinkos to print the book. Close to $25 later I came home with the new review book I have to get to reading right quick. It's Christine Feehan's new one by the way, that comes out end of January '05. :-)

Then I came home, worked on a Christmas present I'm making that wasn't quite done, and did some reading.

Saturday night Amy and Dave held the first of two birthday parties for Joey. This was the "family" party so we all were there. Well except for Tommy. But there's more to his story I'll share when I get to Sunday's adventures. Joey got TONS of presents and it looked like Christmas. He had a ball opening everything and then trying to decide which of his new toys to play with first. He loves Power Rangers, Spiderman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) and Buzz Light year so most everything he got had one of those characters on it or was a toy related to them.

Then... the birthday cake! His cake Saturday night was TMNT and it was yummy of course! Joey wasn't too inclined to eat his though. He was too distracted with all the company and all the presents.

We left there about 9:45 or so to head home and about an hour after getting home I was in bed. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home