Wednesday, June 14, 2006

FW: Urgent message!! My friend needs your help!

I normally wouldn't pass these on, just because usually by the time an e-mail goes out, the person's long found, or it was a hoax to begin with. But since the person whose daughter is missing is an author acquaintance of mine, as is the woman who forwarded it to me, I think it's safe to assume this is legit.

Kelley

Read my blog

Now open! CK2S Kwips and Kritiques


-----Original Message-----

I'm passing this along because Marjorie is my friend and her daughter is missing. Any help you can give her right now is appreciated. Thanks!

Phyllis

This is NO hoax... this is MY daughter. Many of you know me and the lists I've sent this to are the only one's I could think of. I am on my way to the sheriff's office so they can disect my computer and maybe crack her yahoo codes and see who she's been chatting with and such.

MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING

http://www.marjoriejones.com/staci/missingx.html

PLEASE FORWARD TO THIS TO ANYONE YOU CAN! OTHER LISTS, FRIENDS, FAMILY. SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS AND SHE COULD BE IN DANGER! PLEASE PASS THIS ON!

Marjorie

.

___

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

I am happy to report I received word that Staci has been found and is safe and unharmed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home