Friday, May 02, 2008

XPOST: My April reads

I had another really good reading month. Still haven't meet my January count, which is still my best for this year. But I've been doing pretty well, except for February anyhow when I slipped in numbers. LOL Anything with an HQ next to it is a Harlequin book. I had a lot of those this month. I track those for the eHQ challenge.

 

Book 1 – Rogue Angel Book 4: The Chosen by Alex Archer (audio) (HQ)
Book 2 – Knitting Series Book 2: A Good Yarn by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)
Book 3 – Who Am I? by Lena Nelson Dooley (print)
Book 4 – Susannah's Garden by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)
Book 5 – Cedar Cove Book 2: 204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)
Book 6 – Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready (print)
Book 7 – Tycoon's One-Night Revenge by Bronwyn Jameson (print) (HQ)
Book 8 – The Crusaders: Heart Thief by Gail Barrett (print) (HQ)
Book 9 – Heart and Soul: Love's Winsome Warrior by Angela Verdenius (eBook)
Book 10 – In His Dreams by Gail Gaymer Martin (print) (HQ)
Book 11 – Rogue Angel Book 5: Forbidden City by Alex Archer (audio) (HQ)
Book 12 – Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)
Book 13 – A Treasure of the Heart by Valerie Hansen (print) (HQ)
Book 14 – Where Angels Go by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)

 

And a few shorts as well:
Bedroom Window by Amanda Stevens (eBook) (HQ)
Dreaming of You by Johanna Melaragno (eBook)
A Blessing in Disguise by Shareem Varden (eBook)

 

Not bad. I hit 14 again which is about average for me this year so far. Of those 14, half of them were audio books.

 

Current reads:
Lost Souls by Lisa Jackson (audio)
Labyrinth by Kate Mosse (audio) (Buddy Read for May)
Moonstruck by Susan Grant (eARC) (HQ)
Wildish Things by Carolan Ivey (eBook)



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Lena Nelson Dooley said...

I hope you enjoyed Who Am I?

And we're sort of neighbors, since I live in the DFW Metroplex, too.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

I did notice that the story started in Hurst which I thought was neat. I recognized some of the landmarks since I'm down there quite often. I figured from that you must live nearby since Hurst isn't a town normally found in books. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home