Sunday, June 01, 2008

Book 1– Rogue Angel Book 6: The Lost Scrolls by Alex Archer (audio) (HQ)
Book 2 – Texas Treasures Book 3: Mom in the Middle by Mae Nunn (print) (HQ)
Book 3 – Cedar Cove Book 3: 311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)
Book 4 – The Borderlands Book 1: Moonstruck by Susan Grant (eArc) (HQ)
Book 5 – The Safekeepers Book 1: Safe with a Stranger by Linda Conrad (print)
Book 6 – The Esri Book 2: Dark Deceiver by Pamela Palmer (print) (HQ)
Book 7 – Lost Souls by Lisa Jackson (audio)
Book 8 – Light Warriors Book 2: In Twilight’s Shadow by Patti O’Shea (print ARC)
Book 9 - The Wedding Planners Book 1: Sweetheart Lost and Found by Shirley Jump (print) (HQ)
Book 10 - Blossom Street: Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber (audio)
Book 11 - Children of the Sea Book 1: Sea Witch by Virginia Kantra (print ARC)
Book 12 – The Sign of Seven Book 2: The Hollow by Nora Roberts (audio)

Short Stories/Novellas read:
Love and Lore: Wildish Things by Carolan Ivey (eBook)
Racing the Moon by Michele Hauf (eBook) (HQ)
The Twilight by Stanalei Fletcher (eBook)
Beltaine Bargain by Cindy Spencer Pape (eBook)

Current reads:
The Labyrinth by Kate Mosse (audio)
The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen (audio)
Athena Force: Beneath the Surface by Meredith Fletcher (print)
Lords of the Underworld prequel: The Darkest Fire by Gena Showalter (eBook) (HQ)

Gee, I was on vacation for 10 days and still read less than my average this month! I guess that's what happens when I actually have to "*gasp* do major spring cleaning! I've been so busy this year so far time just gets away from me and my apartment was showing that! I still finished 12 books this month though and several shorts. Hopefully next month I'll be back to my average.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have noticed that the more I PLAN to read, the less I read. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home