Monday, June 30, 2008

My June reads

Well I won't be finishing any more books this month so it's safe to post my list. LOL Especially since I have to be up at 4:30 in the morning to be at the office by 6 since we're off in the field doing several site visits tomorrow and want most of it to be done before it gets too hot. So I'll be in bed EARLY tonight. Even skipping the gym so I can get home, eat, and go to bed shortly thereafter. LOL

Anyhow enough rambling, so here is the 411 on my books I read:
Book 1 – Athena Force: Beneath the Surface by Meredith Fletcher (print) (HQ)
Book 2 - From Over the Moon:
Between the Mountain and the Moon by Virginia Kantra (sequel to another novella she had in The Man of My Dreams) (print)
Mona Lisa Three by Sunny (part of the Mona Lisa series) (print)
From Shifter:
Shifter's Lady by Alyssa Day (part of the Atlantis series) (print)
Sea Crossing by Virginia Kantra (prequel to her new Children of the Sea series) (print)
Book 3 – The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen (audio)
Book 4 - From Bite:
Blood Lust by Vickie Taylor
From A Dream Come True:
Dream Lover by Jennifer Blake
Old Love and Lilac Lace by Becky Lee Weyrich
Book 5 – Sarah's Journey by Ginger Simpson (eBook)
Book 6 – Heart Shaped Box by Joe M Hill (audio)
Book 7 – Hidden by Eve Kenin (print ARC)
Book 8 – Labyrinth by Kate Mosse (audio)
Book 9 – Relics of Merlin Book 2: Double Enchantment by Kathryne Kennedy (eARC)
Book 10 – The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen (audio)
Book 11 – Illegal Possession by Kay Hooper (audio) (or will be finished tonight since I've only about an hour left to listen to)

And a couple shorts:
Lords of the Underworld prequel: The Darkest Fire by Gena Showalter (eBook) (HQ)
Champagne Rose: A Man Mom Would Love by Susan Lyons (eBook) (17 pages)

I was slow again this month on the reading. A big part of that is because I was STILL working on Labyrinth. And with going to the gym several nights a week now, I'm not home as long or as much as I used to be to get any reading time in. I'm still on track to hit my personal goal of 150 though AND I have a vacation coming up in about a month. A week at teh beach, quite possibly just me and my parents so I'll get even MORE reading in than usual since it doesn't sound like any of the little ones are going to make it while I'm there this year.

Current reads:
The Thrall Book 3: Touch of Darkness by CT Adams and Cathy Clamp (print ARC)
The Tarot Prince by Ellen Ashe (eBook)
The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen (audio)
44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)

Next up:
Trust Me by Brenda Novak (audio) (HQ)
Martin Misunderstood by Karin Slaughter (audio)
review books

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martin Reed is thoroughly average in every way. So how has he wound up with such a pathetic existence? Martin has no friends, no lovers, and no respect. Working as a senior accountant at Southern Toilet Supply and still living with his nagging mother, his sole source of excitement is the crime novels he cherishes. So immersed is Martin in these escapes that he fails to notice the crimes going on all around him. When first one, then another, of his co-workers is brutally murdered, Martin is shocked to become the fetching female investigator's prime suspect. Center stage at last, Martin basks not in the glow of the spotlight, but in the harsh glare of interrogation…

http://www.zipidee.com/MartinMisunderstood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home