Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Since Sunday...

I posted about part of my weekend but not the rest. Sunday is once again my typical lazy day of the week. Now that it has warmed up here, I can take advantage of the swimming pool again. Yes, warm enough to swim in the beginning of April. I lazed around all morning and into early afternoon like my usual summer Sunday. About 2:30 I headed down to the pool and spent my usual two hours. Any more then that and I look like a lobster. LOL Anyhow, so I was down there till about 4:30 and enjoyed the break time to read my book uninterrupted. Being lazy indoors never works because I try so hard to do it but I'm always finding something to do like laundry, cleaning, whatever. At the pool I am forced to do absolutely nothing but relax. Well I came in and yes folks, it's official, I got my first sunburn of the season. But once I get back into going every week, I'll build up as much of a tan as I ever get.

Monday I was back at the office after over a month out. My computer is finally fixed (YAY!!) and I can now work AT work. I never thought I'd see the day I'd be begging to go back to the office. LOL But I feel like I'll never catch up after being out of the loop for so long there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home