Sunday, November 16, 2008

My September and October reads

I just realized I never posted my September and October reads so I'm going to do that now.

September:

Must be something about September. I didn't read near as much as I usually do this month and several of my friends didn't either.

Book 1 – Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Rollins (audio)Book 2 – Enemy Lover by Bonnie Vanak (print ARC) (HQ)
Book 3 – A Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber (print ARC) (HQ)
Book 4 – Cedar Cove: 6 Rainier Drive by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)
Book 5 – Shadow Rider by Kathrynn Dennis (print)
Book 6 – Cedar Cove: 74 Seaside Avenue by Debbie Macomber (audio)
Book 7 – Up Close and Dangerous by Linda Howard (audio)
Book 8 – A Sexy Time of It by Cara Summers (audio) (HQ)

And I read one short sory this month as well:
White Rose: Montana Hideaway by Jessica Joubert (eBook)

Wow this I think may be the worst month I've had for reading all year!

Current Reads:
Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter (audio)
Return to Promise by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)
The Crusaders: To Protect a Princess by Gail Barrett (print ARC) (HQ)
Heart and Soul: Heart of a Smuggler by Angela Verdenius (eBook)

October:
So here's my monthly reads for October, as of right now. It's back to normal for me though if not for the fact I've been going tot he gym to workout several days a week, I'd probably have finished even more.

October Reads:
(134) Book 1 – The Crusaders Book 2: To Protect a Princess by Gail Barrett (print ARC) (HQ)
(135) Book 2 – Grant County: Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter (audio)
(136) Book 3 – On the Run by Iris Johansen (audio)
(137) Book 4 – Dresden Files Book 2: Fool Moon by Jim Butcher (audio)
(138) Book 5 – Immortals: The Crossing by Joy Nash (print)
(139) Book 6 – Eve Duncan: Quicksand by Iris Johansen (audio)
(140) Book 7 – The Coltons Family First: The Sheriff’s Amnesiac Bride by Linda Conrad (print) (HQ)
(141) Book 8 – The Dante Legacy: Dante’s Stolen Wife by Day Leclaire (print) (HQ)
(142) Book 9 – Silent Thunder by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen (audio)
(143) Book 10 – Cedar Cove: 8 Sandpiper Way by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)
(144) Book 11 – Throne of Judar Book 3: The Desert King by Olivia Gates (print) (HQ)
(145) Book 12 – Eve Duncan Book 1: The Face of Deception by Iris Johansen (audio) (146) Book 13 – Eve Duncan Book 2: The Killing Game by Iris Johansen (audio)
(147) Book 14 - Fast Women by Jennifer Crusie (audio)

No shorts this month since I'm still reading A long one on my PDA. But 14 is pretty darn good, especially after my pitiful September list.

Current reads:
Heart of a Smuggler by Angela Verdenius (eBook ARC)
Eve Duncan: Body of Lies by Iris Johansen (audio)
Scions: Revelations by Patrice Michelle (print)
Blood Dreams by Kay Hooper (audio)

Not a book but, since I missed them all on TV, I listened to all the presidential and VP debates on my MP3 player. Wanted to hear them all before I voted. :-) First year I actually was disappointed I missed them on TV.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

That looks like an impressive list to me! It's certainly more than I read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home