Monday, January 05, 2009

2009 New Year's Resolutions

Here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2009. Let's hope I do even better this than last year!
1. Continue getting out of debt. Pay off at least two more credit cards and cancel them.
2. Work harder at work to finish projects promptly and as good as I can do them.
3. Get caught up on review books (and review books I read just for fun) and keep caught up.
4. Continue weight loss regimen and lost the 24 lbs I still want to drop.
5. Eat healthier.
6. Streamline at home and get rid of all the excess STUFF I don't need.
7. Be better about staying on top of house cleaning.
8. Keep in touch better with friends and relatives.
9. Get more money into savings.
10. Read a total of 200 books (at least 25% from my TBR) and maintain the 50/50 Harlequin ratio needed for the annual Book Challenge at the Harlequin Boards.
 
What about you? What are your resoltions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home