Monday, March 01, 2010

My February Reads

Wow for a short month, I sure did make tracks. I had an excellent reading month with 16 full length books completed and four shorts (most shorts still need blogged). most of it, as per usual, is audios. I do love me some audio! I finished most of them during my workouts, runs, and housecleaning on weekends. :-) Genres I don't think were quite as wide in variety this month as I did last but I do have several romance genres covered, and an historical fiction or two. The fun part this year is I joined a few groups on Good Reads that do various monthly challenges. I have fun trying to determine where best my review and audio books will fit so I can complete all my challenges. This month, I had all but one finished halfway through the month. And the final one I still finished a week early.

 

As per usual, the number in parentheses is where the books fall in my running total for the year. The Book Number is where they fall in my monthly tally.

 

* (15) Book 1 – Secret Carnation Book 2: The Masque of the Black Tulip by Lauren Willig (audio)
* (17) Book 2 – Cedar Cove Book 9: 92 Pacific Boulevard by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)
* (18) Book 3 – Arcane Society: Sizzle and Burn by Jayne Ann Krentz (audio)
* (19) Book 4 – The Revenge of the Sisterhood: Collateral Damage by Fern Michaels (audio)
* (20) Book 5 – Must Love Hellhounds by Charlaine Harris, Nalini Singh, Ilona Andrews, Meljean Brook (eBook)
* (21) Book 6 – Burn by Linda Howard (audio)
* (22) Book 7 – Baby on Board: Confidential: Expecting! by Jackie Braun (print) (HQ)
* (23) Book 8 – Pink Carnation Book 3: The Deception of the Emerald Ring by Lauren Willig (audio)
* (24) Book 9 – Sisterhood Rules of the Game: Final Justice by Fern Michaels (audio)
* (25) Book 10 – The Last Cavalier by Heather Graham Pozzessere (audio) (HQ)
* (26) Book 11 – Bitten by Cupid by Lynsay Sands, Pamela Palmer, Jaime Rush (print)
* (27) Book 12 – The Prophecy of Sisters Book 1 by Michelle Zink (audio)
* (28) Book 13 – The Trouble with JJ by Tami Hoag (audio)
* (29) Book 14 – Hello, Darkness by Sandra Brown (audio)
* (30) Book 15 – The Pink Carnation Book 4: The Seduction of the Crimson Rose by Lauren Willig (audio)
* (31) Book 16 – Lady MacBeth by Susan Fraser King (audio)

 

And the shorts:
* (16) The Calling: Honor Calls by Caridad Pineiro (eBook) (HQ)
Midnight Medusa by Stephanie Draven (eBook) (HQ)
Angel's Pawn by Nalini Singh (eBook)
Resurrection by Lisa Childs (eBook) (HQ)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home