Friday, August 07, 2009

My July reads

Not one of my best months but still pretty good. And that's more because I went on a "shorts" reading binge and did a lot of those for a break. I still finished 12 novels even doing that, so pretty good. And I got in 13 shorts so if not for all the shorts, this would've been a really good month for books. LOL

 

The asterisks don't mean anything. that's just how I track whether or not I've blogged the book/story for the 100,000 Book Challenge I'm participating in yet. Number in parentheses is where the books fall in my running tally for the whole year. The "book #" is where it falls in my tally for the current month. I don't assign "book #'s" to shorts since I use those #'s only for full length novels, not stuff I'm combining to reach the set page count for it to qualify at the Challenge. HQ means it is a Harlequin read since I have to track those to make sure I'm meeting one of the requirements on the Challenge.

 

July 2009:

* (111) Book 1 – The Blade Keepers Book 1: Knight in Blue Jeans by Evelyn Vaughn (print) (HQ)

* (112) Book 2 – Agent Prendergast Book 2: The Cabinet of Curiosities by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (audio)

* (113) Book 3 – Chicks with Sticks Book 2: Loves Me, Loves Me Knot by Heidi Betts (eBook)

* (114) Book 4 – Can You Keep a Secret? By Sophie Kinsella (audio)

* (115) Book 5 – The Door to December by Dean Koontz (audio)

* (116) Book 6 – Fostering Family: The Family He Wanted by Karen Sandler (eBook) (HQ)

* (117) Book 7 – Jane Rizzoli Book 1: The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen (audio)

* (118) Book 8 – The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella (audio)

* (119) Book 9 – Famous Families (Men of the Double-C): A Weaver Wedding by Allison Leigh (eBook) (HQ)

* (121) Book 10 – Women of the Otherworld Book 8: Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong (audio)

* (122) Book 11 – Summer Island by Kristin Hannah (audio)

* (123) Book 12 – Light Warriors Book 3: Edge of Dawn by Patti O'Shea (print)

 

And the shorts:

* (120) Draicon: Darkness of the Wolf by Bonnie Vanak (eBook) (HQ)

* (120) Aspect of Crow: Wild's Call by Jeri Smith-Ready (eBook) (HQ)

* (120) Atlantis: The Amazon's Curse by Gena Showalter (eBook) (HQ)

* (120) Primal Instinct: Edge of Craving by Rhyannon Byrd (eBook) (HQ)

* (126) Soul Screamers: My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent (eBook) (HQ)

* (126) Blazing Bedtime Stories: Once Upon a Bite by Kimberly Raye (eBook) (HQ)

* (129) Harlequin Mini Round Robin: Night Magic by Mia Zachary et al (eBook) (HQ)

* (124) Anticipation by Patrice Michelle (eBook)

* (124) Strange Angels Prologue by Lili St. Crow (eBook)

* (125) Four Dukes and a Devil: The Duke Who Came to Dinner by Elaine Fox (print)

* (125) Four Dukes and a Devil: Devil to Pay by Jeaniene Frost (print)

* (126) Harlequin Mini Round Robin: The Rancher and the Rose by Carolyn Zane et al (eBook) (HQ)

* (129) You Must Remember This by Laurie Paige (eBook) (HQ)


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home