Saturday, July 04, 2009

My June Reads


I was down a bit from last month's numbers, but still had a pretty good number finished, considering I didn't have any vacation or downtime at conventions. I came in at 16 for the month plus one novella length book. I did have a 5 hr one way road trip for work but I was listening to a long one during that time so I only finished one book in the car on that trip. And I did hit my book 100 two weeks earlier than necessary for reaching my goal for the year so I'm still doing really well and expect to surpass my goal this year again. :-)

I had one more I had hoped to finish by the end of the month but it didn't quite happen. I've only got about 3 chapters left of it but... it'll be counted for July.

The number in parentheses is where they fall in my running tally for the year. The "Book #" is where they fall in my tally for the month.

* (93) Book 1 – Smokescreen by Sandra Brown (audio)

* (94) Book 2 – Let It Ride by Jillian Burns (print) (HQ)

* (95) Book 3 – The Morcai Battalion by Diana Palmer (audio) (HQ)

* (96) Book 4 – The Revenge of the Sisterhood Book 8: Hide and Seek by Fern Michaels (audio)

* (97) Book 5 – Taken by Chris Jordan (audio) (HQ)

* (98) Book 6 – Thriller: Stories to Keep You Up All Night edited by James Patterson (audio) (HQ)

* (99) Book 7 – Wings of Refuge Book 4: A Soldier's Reunion by Cheryl Wyatt (print) (HQ)

* (100) Book 8 – Jackson's Retreat Book 3: The Taking of Carly Bradford by Ramona Richards eBook) (HQ)

* (103) Book 9 – More than Men: Red-Hot Ranchman by Victoria Pade (print) (HQ)

* (104) Book 10 – Thriller 2: Stories You Just Can't Put Down edited by Clive Cussler (audio) (HQ)

* (105) Book 11 – Paradox III by JC Wilder and Rosemary Laurey (eBook)

* (106) Book 12 – The Revenge of the Sisterhood Book 9: Hokus Pokus by Fern Michaels (audio)

* (107) Book 13 – Blossom Street: Summer on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (audio) (HQ)

* (108) Book 14 – Feral Warriors Book 1: Desire Untamed by Pamela Palmer (print ARC)

* (109) Book 15 – What You Wish For by Fern Michaels (audio)

* (110) Book 16 – The Greatest Generation Speaks by Tom Brokaw (audio)

And one novella this month:

Song of the Muses: Dancing with Fate (Terpsichore) by Hywela Lyn (eBook) (91 pages)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home