Monday, January 05, 2009

My December Reads

I had an excellent reading month in december, but that's thanks to my nice long two week vacation over the holidays. I read a total of 22 books thi month and 4 novella length eBooks. My personal reading goal for the year was 150 and I came in at 187 books for the year! yay me! So I blew away my goal again this year. I intend to write a 2008 Wrap Up as well with all my stats.

 

(164) Book 1 -  Frontier Courtship by Valerie Hansen (print) (HQ)
(165) Book 2 - Everything but a Wedding by Holly Jacobs
(166) Book 3 - Mission: Christmas by Lindsay McKenna and Susan Grant
(167) Book 4 - Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner
(168) Book 5 - The Journey Home by Linda Ford
(169) Book 6 - The Player by Rhonda Nelson
(170) Book 7 - Last Known Victim by Erica Spindler
(171) Book 8 - The Golden Valkyrie by Iris Johansen
(173) Book 9 - The Keepsake by Tess Gerritsen
(174) Book 10 - Wolfsbane and Mistletoe Anthology edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L P Kelner
(175) Book 11 - Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas
(176) Book 12 - Demon's Hunger by Eve Silver
(177) Book 13 - The Gypsy Inheritance Book 1: Between Strangers by Linda Conrad
(178) Book 14 - A Bride for All Seasons Book 4: Marry-Me Christmas by Shirley Jump
(179) Book 15 - Dorina Basarab Book 1: Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance
(180) Book 16 - Rescued by the Magic of Christmas by Melissa McClone
(182) Book 17 - All I Want for Christmas by Stacy Connelly
(183) Book 18 - The Demonborn Book 1: Insatiable Desire by Rita Herron
(184) Book 19 - Small Town Christmas: Return to Promise by Debbie Macomber
(185) Book 20 - Small Town Christmas: Mail Order Bride by Debbie Macomber
(186) Book 21 - The Touch of Twilight: The Third Sign of the Zodiac by Vicki Pettersson
(187) Book 22 - Homecoming Heroes Book 6: Homefront Holiday by Jillian Hart

 

And a few shorts (the number in parentheses before titles is where they fell in my running counter for the year):
The Viking's Foridden Love Slave by Michelle Willingham (eBook) (HQ)
The Pack: Mate of the Wolf by Karen Whiddon (eBook) (HQ)
Mortal Enemy, Immortal Lover by Olivia Gates (eBook) (HQ)
Mahina's Storm by Vivi Anna (eBook) (HQ)

 

Current Reads:
Dream Catcher by Anna Leonard (eBook)
The Ebony Swan by Phyllis A Whitney (print) 
Rogue Angel Book 13: Gabriel's Horn by Alex Archer (audio)

 

Next up:
American Dad's Book 3: Once Upon a Valentine's Day by Holly Jacobs (print)


1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly
Susan and I are thrilled that you have read: MISSION: Christmas. We had a lot of fun working together to connect these two novellas in the book. Thanks for taking the time to let us know!
Warmly, Lindsay McKenna
DANGEROUS PREY, HQN, Dec 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home