Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My May Reads

I had an excellent reading month in May. It helped I had that one week's vacation where I got some reading in and a weeklong convention with a lot of downtime spent reading. And with the Kindle, it is SOOO much easier to read while exercising now since I don't need to hold the book open on the book shelf on the gym equipment! LOL I read a total of 20 books (my best yet this year). I also finished twelve novellas, about half of which have so far been counted towards the equivalent of a full book. I could have read even more, but I downloaded a lot of samples to my Kindle so read a lot of first chapters to decide whether or not to buy a book. I wish I could count those towards my numbers! LOL

The number in parentheses is where they fall in my running tally for the year. The "Book #" is where they fall in my tally for the month.

* (69) Book 1 – Ghost Hunter Series: Ghost Hunter by Jayne Castle (audio)

* (70) Book 2 – Wings of Refuge Book 3: Ready-Made Family by Cheryl Wyatt (print) (HQ)

* (71) Book 3 – The Diamonds of Welbourne Manor by Diane Gaston, Deb Marlow, Amanda McCabe (print) (HQ)

* (72) Book 4 – The Relics of Merlin Book 3: Enchanting the Beast by Kathryne Kennedy (eBook)

* (73) Book 5 – Shifters Book 2: Rogue by Rachel Vincent (audio) (HQ)

* (74) Book 6 – Mistletoe Reunion by Anna Schmidt (print) (HQ)

* (75) Book 7 – Golden Threads by Kay Hooper (audio)

* (76) Book 8 – Rogue Angel Book 15: Swordsman’s Legacy by Alex Archer (audio) (HQ)

* (77) Book 9 – Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux (audio)

* (78) Book 10 – Dry Creek: Dry Creek Sweethearts by Janet Tronstad (print) (HQ)

* (79) Book 11 – The Sentinels Book 3: Touched by Light by Catherine Spangler (eBook)

* (80) Book 12 – While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky (audio)

* (81) Book 13 – A Woman Betrayed by Barbara Delinsky (audio)

* (82) Book 14 – Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts (audio)

* (84) Book 15 – Shifters Book 3: Pride by Rachel Vincent (audio) (HQ)

* (85) Book 16 – Love in 60 Seconds Book 2: His 7-Day Fiancée by Gail Barrett (print) (HQ)

* (86) Book 17 – The Third Angel by Alice Hoffman (audio)

* (87) Book 18 – Kiss by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy (audio)

* (89) Book 19 – Catch a Mate by Gena Showalter (audio) (HQ)

* (92) Book 20 – Atlantis Book 2: The United States of Atlantis by Harry Turtledove (audio)

Novellas:

* (91) A Red Hot Valentine’s Day: Hell Is Where the Heart Is by Jackie Kessler (print)

* (83) Ur by Stephen King (eBook)

* (88) The Christmas Visit: Love at First Step by Terri Brisbin (print) (HQ)

* (88) Midnight Clear: Let It Snow by Debbie Macomber (print) (HQ)

Song of the Muses: Ancient Musings (Calliope) by Skhye Moncrief (eBook) (83 pages)

* (90) One Candlelit Christmas: Blame It on the Mistletoe by Terri Brisbin (print) (HQ)

Songs of the Muses: Destiny’s Light (Euterpe) by Robyn Wren (eBook) (87 pages)

* (90) A Bride by Christmas: Home for Christmas by Heather Graham (print) (HQ)

* (91) Love Beyond Time: Forever by Bobby Hutchinson (print)

Love Beyond Time: Time-Stolen Love by Bobbi Smith (print) (71 pages)

Cravings: Originally Human by Eileen Wilks (print) (102 pages)

Cravings: Burning Moon by Rebecca York (print) (95 pages)

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

You never cease to amaze me. :^)

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

LOL it's all about the audio books! If not for those I'd not have made it through even half as many books yet. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home