Thursday, April 14, 2005

My trip home - Friday

We were up and on the go early Friday since we had to get Joey to daycare. He was excited because I was getting to see where he goes to school. And I was glad I got to see it a little bit. After we dropped him off, Amy had TONS of laundry to do so off to the laundromat we went so she could do it all at once. Four hours and about 13 loads later, we finished up there. Yes THAT much laundry. LOL

We had some errands to run again and some things to buy then we went to the nail salon so Amy could get her nails done. I was beat and I actually fell asleep on the couch there and slept the whole time she was there. After that we headed home so she could get a shower and get ready for work.

After she left I got on the computer for a little bit to go through some e-mail then I laid down on the couch and slept till Dave and Joey got home. Joey I could hear as soon as they arrived, but I pretended to be asleep to see what he would do since I could hear him talking about me sleeping on his couch. He comes over and smacks my leg and when I sat up he was giggling like mad. it was really cute. Then we went outside and played superheroes while Dave cleaned up the yard and hosed off some lawn furniture. We switched off being Superman and Batman, and even the "bad guy." And Socks the dog was "super dog." So we ran around a lot and had fun playing till Dave was done.

After Amy finished work she picked me up and we headed to the bar to meet a friend of hers for a coupe drinks. I was exhausted but we stayed a couple hours and I tried a new drink. Don't know if it even has a name but it was a combination of Parrot Bay Mango, pineapple juice and cranberry juice and it was YUMMY!.

Then we went home and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home