Wednesday, November 09, 2005

9 days and counting...

until Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter! Yes I've become an HP addict and I've been so impatiently waiting for Goblet of Fire to come out in the movies. I have every intention of seeing the movie on opening night but I haven't bought my ticket yet. I'm waiting on Susan to make up her mind if she wants to go opening night too or not. If she is I'm going to buy two advance tickets but if she isn't, I just intend to get one. I've been bugging her about it for weeks and I'm really going to be hounding her this weekend so I know for sure. LOL

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Is that tommorrow night then? I'd have to count on my fingers? LOL. I'll have to go see it Monday!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

yep! Friday the 18th. I'm just waiting on my friend to make up her mind if she's coming with me or if I'm going alone but I'll be there tomorrow night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home