Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Willy Wonka or Harry Potter

That is my current dilemma. The new Willy Wonka movie starts in theaters on Friday and the Harry Potter launch party is also Friday. I'm dying to see WW in the theater on opening day. The original movie is one I always loved as a kid and still like to watch every now and then. And since Johnny Depp is starring in it, of course I want to see it for that reason too. :-)

And then there's Harry Potter. I've been curious about the parties and the store when one of the women from my book club works is one of the ones having a launch party and it's going to be huge. My book club is meeting before hand to go to dinner then heading to the party.

Therein lies the dilemma. Do I go to the movie or the party or both? I'm leaning towards burning a few more of my many comp time hours to leave work early and hit the movie. That was way I can still go to the party too. But then I wonder if that would be kids overload to do both. LOL

So that will be what I am trying to decide about the next few days.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Angela's Designs said...

I'm online and your message just came through. Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to see the movie tomorrow. I meant to early but waited because my nephew is here now for a few week visit. One of the original Oompa Loompas lives here in town, I read in the newspaper he said it was a great movie. I would have like to have seen him opening night when he went to get an autograph. I'm an Oompa Loompa fan. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home