Saturday, July 02, 2005

Well this was exciting...

I have my June RT Magazine sitting on the coffee table, where it's been since I got it and only got halfway through reading it before setting it down to do something else. I've not finished reading it yet, even though I've already read July's. LOL Anyhow, I was flipping through it and, well I just happened across an ad on page 115. Lo and behold but what do I see? In the bottom right hand corner, is an ad for Elaine Corvidae's Wolfkin, and who's quoted in the ad? ME!!! It's actually got my FULL name (even spelled correctly LOL) and Love Romances listed. Usually, the just list the website but this one has my name too! I've always hoped I'd someday be quoted in RT, since that is the biggest and most well known romance book magazine out there, and then when I finally am I almost miss it!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

Congratulations! Make a zillion photocopies and hand them out to your relatives. :^)

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

LOL! Thanks Penny! It was an exciting moment for me. I imagine it was as exciting for me to see that as it is for you when you see a rave review about one of your books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home