Tuesday, April 04, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Kelley
Birthday:3/16/73
Birthplace:Pittsburgh, PA
Current Location:DFW, TX
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Red blonde
Height:5'8"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Caucasian but am a "Heinz 57"
The Shoes You Wore Today:Bass suede sandals
Your Weakness:which one?
Your Perfect Pizza:mushrooms, garlic, minimal cheese, lots of sauce
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:again, which one? I got many. LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:Do I have to get up already?
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:whenever I get there, usually after 11
Your Most Missed Memory:Lordy I couldn't even begin to pick one
Pepsi or Coke:DIET Coke... with lime please
MacDonalds or Burger King:BK baby
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:both
Cappuccino or Coffee:cappucino
Do you Smoke:heck no!
Do you Swear:more than I should... the joys of working for the military, picked up the bad habit
Do you Sing:who doesn't? Oh you mean do I sing well? not on your life!
Do you Shower Daily:duh
Have you Been in Love:several times
Do you want to go to College:been there done that got the certificate which I don't even use in my everyday life
Do you want to get Married:someday
Do you belive in yourself:yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:I never used to but now sometimes in the car. always have on boats
Do you think you are Attractive:passable
Are you a Health Freak:yeah right! have you seen me lately?
Do you get along with your Parents:yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes - two margaritas a couple weeks ago and that's all actually. LOL
In the past month have you Smoked:heck no!
In the past month have you gone on a Date:um... no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:duh... the book store is there
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes, multiple times
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope. I was up in front of my class one weekend doing a dance demo though
In the past month have you been Dumped:no. you have to be dating someone for that
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:heck no!
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:no
Ever been Beaten up:not unless you count fisticuffs with the siblings in the past
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:old and happy and after living a full life
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:i'll let you know when I figure that one out...
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:blue
Favourite Hair Color:brown
Short or Long Hair:depends on the person
Number of CDs I own:too many to count
Number of Piercings:none anymore. My body doesn't like having foreign metal objects forced through it
Number of Tattoos:two

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home