Friday, February 17, 2006

I think poor Sheba was locked out all night

Yes I think I was a bad mommy tonight. I came home after work and I know she was in here all evening. But I think she may have gotten out when I left to go meet Thrive for coffee for our weekly get together at Starbucks. I don't remember seeing her get out but that doesn't mean she didn't squeeze out. She likes to make a run for the door whenever I open it. LOL I left about 8:15 and got home about 11. I always look down as soon as the door is unlocked since I know if any of them are near the door when I get home they'll run out. Well Sheba and Amun anyhow. Aker's too much of a scaredy-cat to do that. LOL Anyhow, I got home and shut and locked the door then I thought I heard jingling from outside that sounded like one of their collars. So I looked all around the apartment and didn't see her anywhere. I opened the door and there's my baby sitting in the corner patiently waiting for me to open the door. She felt too cold to have only been out there the whole 5 minutes till I realized where she was but not cold enough to have been out there three hours. So I don't know if she was and just found a place out of the wind to wait in or what. But I felt so bad for my girl! Maybe that will teach her not to run out the door though. Nah. I doubt it. LOL

Kelley
Read my Blog

Coming Soon! CK2S Kwips and Kritiques

Reviewer/Editor Love Romances

Reviewer The Best Reviews

Columnist Fresh Fiction

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Shelleen said...

I am glad to hear that Sheba is ok. Why di they think it is better outside LOL.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

She seems none the worse for wear at least. And it didn't stop her from trying to get out today too. LOL I guess it is the "grass is always greener" concept for cats too. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home