Monday, January 16, 2006

What celebrity do you look like?

I found this link through someone else's blog and I had to give it a try. The website is http://www.myheritage.com. You have to register to see your matches, but it only takes a second and it's free.

Who did I look like? Well apparently I look like:
Demi Moore - 64%
Nana Mouskouri - 61% (who the heck is that?)
Nicole Kidman - 57%
Sigourney Weaver - 53%
Julia Roberts - 52% (wow the likeness between the picture I loaded and the one in the database for her is incredibly strong. Though her mouth is still a little wider than mine. LOL)
John Howard - 49% (whoever that is)
Mae West - 49%
Angelina Jolie - 47%
Faye Dunaway - 46%
Soong May-ling - 45% (No idea who that is either.)

Hey I never knew just how GOR-geous I was... LOL

Kelley

Read my blog

Reviewer/Editor Love Romances

Reviewer The Best Reviews

Columnist Fresh Fiction

4 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger Angela's Designs said...

I always thought I looked like Angelina Jolie. Unfortunately My Heritage didn't think so. But, we've got a name in common. Sort of. Annalee is a play on my real name. My grandma always called me Angelina. :)

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

Well you can say you share her name then. And who cares if My Heritage doesn't think so. You can still tell people you look like her if you think you do. :-)

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Karina said...

So, I didn't recoginze half the people it said I looked like, but I thought they were pretty, so I guess that's a good sign, right?

It did tell me I look 63% like Winona Ryder (I'm okay with this, I think she's pretty) and 58% like Charlie Sheen (uh, not so sure how I feel about that! lol). OH yeah, and 57% like Scarlett Johansen (yeah, okay, I wish!) and 51% like Charlize Theron (Again, I wish, I think that woman is BEAUTIFUL). Go figure!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

Well those are some pretty good looking ladies there. And Charlie Sheen may be a guy, but he's quite a looker too! And single again I understand. LOL I had so much fun with that. I'm going to have to load some pics of my family and see who they come up as looking like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home