Tuesday, December 13, 2005

old friends back in touch revisited

I got an e-mail today from my high school friend I hadn't heard from in almost 15 years. I mentioned him a week or so ago in my first post on this subject. I had written him a note right away, just a short one, and I put my e-mail addresses in it. Today I got an e-mail from him, a bit longer than the short note I got from him in the mail. So we'll see how it goes, but it'll be really nice to be able to catch up and keep in touch with an old friend. I always get excited about a chance to see or talk to old friends.

Kelley

1 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

And we're still in touch. We've been e-mailing back and forth regularly since we got back in touch. Now we're working ont eh "getting to know each other" all over again since we're both at such different stages in our lives than we were before we lost touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home