Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm on a mission - Sweet Pickle and Mr. Men & Little Miss books

For some reason today I was thinking about children's books I loved as a child. That got me to thinking about the "Sweet Pickles" series and the "Mr. Men and Little Miss" series. whenever I mention these books to people, especially the Sweet Pickles series, I get a lot of blank stares. Does NO ONE but me remember these stories?

I still remember library class in grade school and our weekly chance to take out library books. I ALWAYS got books from these series, some I read more than once. So now I've decided I need to track down the entire collections, to give to my brother and sister for their kids. Everyone knows I'm a book lover and they are both used to my obsession. So I'll be spending time and money to do this for them. LOL Half Price Books and Amazon here I come!

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

Well, I found one of them this past weekend! I was at Half Price Books with my friend Sandi and her friend Yvonne and they had one copy of Responsible Rabbit's story and of course I had to buy it! LOL Sandi said she'd help me track them down too, if I send her a list of what the titles are. So of course, when I got home that nght, I had to sit down and read "Rest Rabbit, Rest" for old time's sake. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home