Saturday, November 19, 2005

Saw Harry Potter last night

I went to the 8:15 showing last night and it was excellent! The movie was actually sold out. Even Star Wars Revenge of the Sith wasn't sold out at the opening night showing of that movie I went to.

They cut a lot out, but I expected it since they book was so long. And even with cutting a lot out, the movie was still over 2 hours long. I loved it! I think a couple of the best scenes were the Quidditch World Cup and the dragon scene during the tri wizard tournament. But the ending in the graveyard was awesome too. Especially seeing Voldemort finally come to in the flesh. Oh and the Dark Mark was wild the times they showed it.

I want to go see it again! And I'm going to have to reread the books to refresh my memory and some things I had forgotten. What's kinda funny is the guy next to me in the theater has never read any of the books, he's just seen all the movies, so I kept hearing little comments out of him all through it. He was talking to himself really but a couple times he said something to me since I was next to him and the other side of him was an empty seat.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Nabeel said...

u already saw it? niceee ..
I am planning to see it tomorrow .. let's see ..

by the way .. i don't like people who talk during the movie .. have gotten into so many fights man (i ask them nicely the first time to be quite) .. but if they dont then it turns into a fight and the manager is called .. just kills the whole movie going experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home