Friday, December 02, 2005

well the trend of long lost friends and acquaintances getting back in touch continues...

I had another one surprise me last night. I was getting ready for bed and setting the alarm on my phone when it rang in the middle of that. I answer it to a voice that's vaguely familiar but I can't place it. Turns out it's someone I used to talk to fairly regularly over a year ago but then haven't talked to since then. It was sorta funny too because I had no clue who it was at first, not quite recognizing the voice, even after he told me his name. Then he told me a couple other things he thought I'd remember and that did it. I knew exactly who it was then. LOL So we talked for about 15 minutes or so until his phone died and I guess we'll get back to talking fairly regularly again.

What is it about this week? That's the fourth person I haven't talked to in forever that got in touch with me out of the blue. There was the old high school friend, and old work friend, another old friend from work, and now this one. And what's really ironic? I seem to remember one of my horoscopes talking about old acquaintances getting back in touch this week. My horoscope is rarely right but this week it came true... in spades!

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

Well that one didn't last very long. LOL We talked maybe two or three times and then he disappeared again. I don't get that sort of thing. Why wait almost 18 months, call someone out of the blue, say you want to get back in touch and talk regularly again and then drop of the face of the earth again? Guess I wasn't interesting enough to talk to. LOL Oh well. I think I'm interesting enough and so do my friends (or at least they pretend to anyhow. LOL) so his loss...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home