Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Year's Resolutions for 2006

I've been thinking on these. Going with some old stand bys and a few new ones...
1. Get out of debt
2. Stop goofing so much at work
3. Get caught up on reviews and keep caught up
4. Start exercising again
5. Start a savings account
6. Try to cook a "real" meal at least twice a week
7. Talk to people more... you know the whole chatting with people in line waiting, etc.
8. Set up my "pampering" routine where at least once a week I will do something totally and completely for ME, be it a pedicure, a massage, bubble bath, read for a few hours with no computer or TV, etc. Nothing work or website or internet related.

Kelley

Read my blog

Reviewer/Editor Love Romances

Reviewer The Best Reviews

Columnist Fresh Fiction

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Condoleesa said...

You sound like me. I live in Plano. I stumbled on you by accident

 

Post a Comment

<< Home