Friday, January 06, 2006

Well the book tally is in for 2005

I had to go back through my review binder to get the total but here it is. And no I did not break it down by ratings or anything yet. I'll do that later this week when I write my column for Fresh Fiction.
I read a total of 76 books this year and that's just ones I actually read.
I also listened to a total of 41 books, just since May 2005, which was when I first started keeping track. I seem to average 1 audio a week at least so I can tack on 16 more audio books, as a guesstimate.

Not nearly as many books read as I would have thought my count would be, but it still is more than one book a week so that's not too shabby! LOL

Kelley
Read my Blog

Reviewer/Editor Love Romances

Reviewer The Best Reviews

Columnist Fresh Fiction

2 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

That's an impressive number of books! Do you inhale them? :^)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

LOL Thanks Penny. I wish I inhaled them! I'd love to be a speed reader like some people and get through even more in a year. I'm glad for audio books though since they've made it so much easier for me to double my reading time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home