Sunday, February 26, 2006

Amazon was bad...

I preordered the new Picoult a couple weeks ago, on CD (Sonia, if you want to borrow it after I listen, let me know.) Anyhow, I got a notice the other day it was shipped and it arrived today.I opened it up and emblazoned across the front in HUGE typeset and bolded, is a sticker that says exactly "The Tenth Circle Strict On Sale Date March 7, 2006"
 
Interesting how on most stuff I buy from them, I get later than everyone else who preordered because they don't ship until the release date. Then on a book with strictly enforced street dates, they send it to me almost two weeks early.
 
Hmmm...

Kelley
Read my Blog

Coming Soon! CK2S Kwips and Kritiques

Reviewer/Editor Love Romances

Reviewer The Best Reviews

Columnist Fresh Fiction

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Shelleen said...

I guess Amazon was bad. They can get into big trouble for sending it out but just think you could be done with it before everyone else is allowed to have it LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home