Friday, October 13, 2006

what is your dream house? quiz

What`s your ideal DREAM house?

A Waterfront House.

Your ideal house would be a Waterfront. Somewhere you can spend your days relaxing and admiring nature and the beauty of the world from your own home. The fast pace world of the city and suburbs would be left behind, leaving you to lap it up in your multi million dollar water front home.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Mel said...

I'm a country estate apparently. I can see the logic there, as I'd love a house that was on its own bit of land and with enough space to breath but I wouldn't want to be that isolated. And I definitely wouldn't want enough space so that my breathing actually echoed. Too much of that and it wouldn't be long before I started feeling like the second Mrs de Winter from Rebecca.

I'd love a library though but that's just a pipe dream. The most luxury I'm realistically seeking is a power shower in a proper shower cubicle, not one attached to a bath. Any more luxury than that and the <a rel="follow" href=" http://www.movewithus.co.uk/forms/house-valuation>house valuation</a> will probably put it well out of my reach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home