Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Tuesday 12/21

Hmmm. Now I'm up to Tuesday. Mom had Joey yesterday babysitting him so that was fun. She took me up to the car rental place to return my rental car and we ran a couple other quick errands. We got back just after 12:30 and Joey was already here. So we had him for the entire day and I had a ball playing with him, watching "Shrek and Donkey" (both movies), dancing around the house, and playing Power Rangers.

Dave got here about 6 and he and Joey stayed for dinner. I didn't eat because I was going out to dinner with my friend Jeff. But he got WAY lost numerous times on his way here from Coraopolis and didn't get here til about 9:00. By then I was super hungry, even though I had eaten a little bit while helping Mom clean up after dinner.

Jeff and I went to TGI Fridays for dinner and caught up on what we've each been up to the past year or so. We don't talk really often and we only ever see each other at some work conferences. I got home about 11:00 and was exhausted after being with Joey all day and everything.

After I got home, I did stay up reading a little while, but not too late. Then I woke up for some reason at 3:30 this morning and absolutely could not fall back to sleep for anything. So I decided to read a little more. An hour later I was tired enough to go back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home