Friday, December 31, 2004

12/28 - Tommy and Dave's Birthday

I didn't do anything during the day that I can remember. LOL Tommy and his girlfriend, Tanya, came to dinner and I got to meet her for the first time, though I've talked to her on the phone before. She seems like a really sweet girl who can help keep Tommy in line! LOL

Amy, Dave, and Joey came over as well for dinner. We had a big meal, a selection of food Dave and Tommy each wanted. We had city chicken (YUM!), mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cucumbers in vinegar, pickles and olives, and applesauce. All good food and all of us were stuffed! After dinner we had Tommy's cookie cake (all decked out in Steelers colors!)

Tommy and Dave opened presents and then Amy, Dave, me, Tommy, and Tanya all went bowling. Amy and Dave's friend Mike also joined us for bowling. We threw two games that took forever with 6 of us but we had fun. I did dreadfully (not even breaking 80) my first game but I at least managed to get over a 100 for the second game! LOL

After that, Tommy and Tanya were going out to meet some friends and Amy and Dave brought me home and picked up Joey. So we had a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home